ich habe nun beide Server auf Version 7.2.1 geupdated.
Folgend das Changelog.
Bei Fragen oder Problemen einfach im Discord melden.
- Tweaked worldgen to have more „terraced“ feel to it
- Tweaked worldlayer gen to have larger regions of biomes
- New players now start with the basic tools (previously given through the tutorial) placed in their backpack. The tutorial is updated to direct players there, then to popup tool-specific tutorials when they select them.
- World objects automatically switch to the „status“ tab when they’re disabled
- Added a discord button to the title screen
- Building is much smoother now and shows an in-world cursor where you are targeting blocks / objects. (can be disabled in advanced settings)
- Re-enabled stats, with significant performance improvements. Stats can now be disabled manually from the server panel if they continue to be a performance problem.
- Updated Road and road ramp meshes and textures to function more smoothly with vehicles and buildings.
- Plastic is no longer a block. If you have any plastic inside stockpiles, it will remain in them, but it should be removed and placed into chests as soon as possible.
- Objects that affect housing now display it in their tooltips.
- Exiting vehicles now uses the standard interact keybinding
- Currencies can now be backed with different items (not just gold)
- Fixed a bug where picking up mints would cause other mints to have the wrong associated currency
- Changes the recipe cost of a couple late game research and recipes.
- Solar Generator cost changed from (1 steel) to (15 steel, 5 servos, 5 circuits)
- Wind Turbine cost changed from (10 iron) to (20 steel, 10 gearboxes, 10 circuits)
- Moved the stove recipe from the Factory to the Machine Shop
- Dead plants now disappear after 24 hours.
- Plants that die young no longer continue aging to maturity.
- Player planted plants are now significantly more resistant to natural forces.
- Tailings in carts will now pollute
- Fixed the stack sizes for Mortared Stone, Hewn Logs, Bricks, and other block materials
- Added 8 slots of storage to the shelf, cabinets, icebox, and refrigerator
- Added acorns (oak seeds) and fir seeds
- Beans gathering improvements moved from Grassland Gatherer to Forest Forager
- Added a seed recipe for tomato seeds
- Birch growth time reduced from 5 to 4
- Cedar growth time reduced from 5 to 4
- Tomato growth time reduced from 1 to 0.8
- Amanita Mushroom growth time reduced from 1 to 0.7
- Crimini Mushroom growth time reduced from 1 to 0.7
- Rice growth time reduced from 1 to 0.8
- Oak growth time increased from 1 to 6
- Fir growth time increased from 1 to 4
- Saguaro Cactus growth time increased from 1 to 3
- Camas growth time increased from 0.2 to 0.8
- Wheat growth time increased from 0.15 to 0.7
- Fern growth time increased from 0.2 to 0.6
- Huckleberry growth time increased from 0.25 to 0.8
- Beet growth time increased from 0.2 to 0.8
- Corn growth time increased from 0.15 to 0.8
- Fireweed growth time increased from 0.2 to 0.6
- Creosote Bush growth time increased from 0.25 to 0.6
- Sagebrush growth time increased from 0.25 to 0.6
- PricklyPear growth time increased from 0.2 to 0.7
- Beans growth time increased from 0.2 to 0.8
- Fishing skill max level reduced from 5 to 4
- Fishing skill cost reduced from (2, 4, 6, 8, 10) to (1, 2, 2, 3)
- Fish cleaning moved from butchery to fishing, including two new skills under fishing
- Clams can now be harvested for clams
- Urchins can now be harvested for urchins
- Kelp can now be harvested for kelp
- Fishery has three new recipes: shuck clams, clean urchins, and shred kelp
- Charred Fish recipe was moved from Campfire Creations to Campfire Cooking
- Freshly generated worlds have a little special something hidden somewhere probably maybe
- Simplified client mod building so you just need to select a save location for the built bundle.
- Added a server option to continuously scan for unity bundle changes for faster client-side mod iteration times. (just save & reconnect to test in game)
- WorldObjects now automatically set animation controller parameters, see ModKit wiki for details.
- Added scripts to modkit
- MaterialEvents – use in conjunction with unityevents to animate material properties
- iTween Visual Editor – flexible tweening for animating movment / properties
- EcoLight – make lights that play well with Global illumination.
- SyncPhysics – keeps physics in sync (makes custom rubble & vehicles possible)
- Cleaned up the wiki a bit and added an in-depth getting started tutorial covering the complete process of creating a client-object mod
- A large amount of performance changes were done that will allow the server to handle considerably more players concurrently than before. Our stress test had close to 70 players on a 16km² server at once!
- Optimized object relevancy check by finally adding that spatial partition we’ve put off forever.
- Optimized the connect-to-server process of the client
- Claiming property no longer causes stalls for all clients
- Minimap updates are now much more efficient (helps increase players per server limit). On larger worlds, the minimap may take some time to load in fully.
- Optimized some of the animal simulation code, removed some concurrency issues that caused animals to sometimes just stand in place
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing changes made in a store until they logged out and back in.
- Fixed ‘Items In Container’ contracts not saving list of items.
- Fixed inserting items via right-click not counting for contracts.
- Fixed display of items left to place in world markers for contracts.
- Fixed Contracts to properly handle temporary, limited authorization on objects (you can put bricks into a container you don’t own if you have a contract allowing it, but you can’t remove them).
- Fixed currency exchanges working despite bad room requirements.
- Fixed currency exchanges failing if you try to use default currencies.
- Fixed currency exchanges letting non-authed users mess with the lists.
- Fixed issue where server search got out of sync with the displayed search string
- Blast furnaces can now be placed outside
- Fixed a web API exploit, allowing anyone to set server config remotely.
- Sadly, „/unstuck“ while driving will no longer do awesome things
- Fixed silly avatars when destroying a cart someone else is driving
- Replace stockpile exception with a warning if the world<->inventory sync fails, instead of crashing the server
- Fix float parsing which has issues in other cultures and caused misc weird issues, including some „connection failed“
- Fixed occupancy for solar generator, stove, repair station, stove, washboard, couch, padded chair, and washing machine
*Fixed missing art for washboard and washing machine objects
- Blocks that don’t stick to walls will now fall immediately (fixes phantom blocks when falling across chunk borders)
- Object spawning is now synchronized to prevent weird physics collisions that often sent objects flying
- Fixed cut trees occasionally floating w/o gravity
- Players no longer get stuck when stockpiles change or blocks are placed where they are standing
- Vehicles, rubble and trees should fall through the world much less frequently
- Vehicle acceleration has been clamped so launching vehicles should be much more difficult
- Dev Tool can now target more things
- Display full stack traces in the disconnection dialog when disconnected due to an exception. This will make reported bugs much easier to fix.
- Fixed a typo in a chat command name (‚exeptional‘ -> ‚exceptional‘)
- Fixed some more moderately rare chunk build exceptions
- Fixed a bug where the fish caught would sometimes not seem to be added to your inventory
- Fixed being unable to move after exiting a text box using ‚Escape‘
- Fixed a server crash related to leveling up skills (A concurrency problem)
- Show better error messages when there is a problem with our auth servers
- Fixes preventing the ‚Play‘ action with a law – Instead of crashing the server, it will now kick the player with an explanatory message.
- Fixed issue that prevented Linux server from running as a background process
- Can no longer propose new districts with unnamed districts or districts with the same name. Servers stuck with districts with the same name should be able to redefine them to have unique names now.
- Fixed redefining districts being incorrectly prevented due to editing a district that is referenced by another law
- Fixed existing law text not getting updated when districts are renamed
- Fixed a server crash from air pollution emitting objects, which was due to threading problems
- Fixed a server crash that happened when double clicking ‚x‘ on a store listing
- Fixed a login problem that may have caused users to log in as someone else
- On object windows, the ‚Status‘ tab is now hidden if there is nothing on it
- On object windows, the ‚Storage‘ tab shows an ‚empty‘ message if there is no linked storage on it, rather than just being empty
- Each time you open an object window, the first tab is shown, regardless of what tab you had open when you last closed it – Unless the object is disabled, in which case the ‚Status‘ tab is shown.