unser ECO Server ist nun auf die Version 8.0.3 geupdated.
Folgend die Changelogs von 8.0.1 – 8.0.3
Hot-fix 0.8.0.3 released
- Fixed contract payment issue (source user hadn’t access to escrow account, to get back his payment/deposit)
- Fixed confused „zero“ tax string when transfering funds to special account
- Fixed issue with vehicles and players sometimes become invisible.
- Make Real Estate Desk working again!
- Fix for the not working law taxes
MacOS & Linux clients included!
Hot-fix 0.8.0.2 released
- tweaking for view distance and chunk loading
- fixed completed tutorials list layout
- fixed „?“ as balance string in treasury
- fixed DefaultWorld to one with valid Citizenship law
- fixed dead-lock with steel (when pump was needed for steel and steel needed for pump)
- graceful shutdown for Windows servers. If you close it (Alt+F4 or with close button) then it will try to save state (Windows will only provide 5-10 seconds for that) or you can configure your software
to send Ctrl+C to console app and configure own timeout for shutdown.
- added ping retries if for some reason ping was lost for first attempt
- minor performance improvements
Hot-fix version 0.8.0.1 released
- vehicles crossing 0-coordinate should behave less obstinate
- fixed some „Alice in Wonderland“ effects (world titled issue)
- fixed problem with unfair deals when you get full price for part of sold/bought items if destination inventory has not enough space
- fixed links to previous elections in Web UI
- fixed starting New Game from clean Steam installation
- fixed incorrect ping calculation
- fixed crash while connecting pipes through zero point
- fixed redefine District action to take into account existing Districts
- fixed issue with large world generation and ore amounts – low sample size sometimes created inadequate amounts of ore in worlds 200×200 or larger
- memory optimization (fixed regression for chunks memory consumption)
- self-improvements experience slightly nerfed
- minor changes in tech tree for pipes
- the following objects now require flowing water supplied via plumbing: BlastFurnace, OilRefinery, Sink, Laboratory, Combustion Generator